This is a DIGITAL PDF DOWNLOADABLE pattern and not an actual item.
These patterns contain detailed instructions on how to make your own cross body leather bag with an adjustable strap, and our video tutorials will walk you through the entire process.
The file is available for instant download so you can print and start working right away!
Your purchase includes 4 files:
1 – cross body bag assembly instructions
2 – cross body bag patterns
3 – adjustable bag strap assembly instructions
4 – adjustable bag strap patterns
VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to make a cross-body leather bag is here:
VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to make an adjustable bag strap is here:
Height – 450mm | 17.70″
Length – 200mm | 7.90″
Width – 50mm | 2″
Approx. Time of Completion: 2-3 hours
– printer and 15 sheets of A4 paper (we recommend to use 120g – 160g paper)
– sewing machine (recommended threads No. 30)
– scissors or STANLEY blade
– leather hole puncher
– lobster claw clasp -2
– buckles 25mm – 1
– rivets, 8mm (5/16″) x 18
– zip no. 3, length 170mm (7″) x1
– button stud, 5mm (3/16″ ) x1
– D rings (triangle or other shape), size 32mm (1-1/4″) x2
– leather, recommended thickness 0.8-1.2mm (other materials such as vinyl and mohair can be used). Approx. you will need 640mm x 550mm (25.2″ x 21.66″)
– Leather for the Bag Strap:
– 108 x 4cm | 42.5″ x 1.57″ – 2pieces
– 41 x 4cm | 16.14″ x 1.57″ – 2 pieces
– 25 x 6cm | 9.84″ x 2.36″ – 2 pieces
– 10 x 2cm | 3.93″ x 0.78″ – 1 piece
– little bit of leather adhesive and double sided tape
The pattern is designed to be printed easily on any home printer. You will be able to download the files from Lazy Lizard as soon as your payment is confirmed.
No paper pattern will be shipped. You will receive a PDF file, and will need Adobe Acrobat to open the file.
If you ever need assistance with pattern sizes or have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.
This is a handmade pattern created completely by Lazy Lizard Patterns. It is copyrighted and the buyer of this product is not allowed to share the pattern with anyone else.
Please note the purchase is for personal use only and cannot be used in mass productions.
Best Regards and Good Luck with your project!